P.O. Box 523, Junction City OR 97448 (503) 581-4078 E-Mail
Site Council Grant Fund Guidelines
JUNCTION CITY SCHOOL DISTRICT #69
|ETF grant funds are available to fund
projects that have an educational benefit to residents of the Junction
City School District. Applications may be made directly to the Site
Councils at the individual schools.
FUNDING CYCLE: July 1 to June 30
SITE COUNCIL ALLOCATIONS:
City High School
Oaklea Middle School
Laurel Elementary School
Territorial Elementary School
must be affiliated with the Junction City School District.
2. A grant may not exceed $500.
3. Project or activity must directly support and broaden educational opportunities, and
priority should be given to requests that affect the greatest number of students.
4. These funds are intended to directly affect and benefit students, and are not
intended to be used for staff development.
|1. Name of
applicant, and person in charge of project.
2. A brief description of the project or activity, including information on its purpose,
implementation plan and dates. How and why is this project important?
3. The number and age group of students and individuals impacted by the project.
4. The amount of money requested, and if funds are being obtained from other sources.
5. Signature of school adminsistrator.
requests that a copy of all Site Council minutes be sent to its program
Lynda Taylor, 26676 Berg Dr., Monroe OR 97456, or by E-MAIL
2. Within 45 days of the end of a Funding Cycle a written progress report is to be
submitted to ETF. The report should include:
|a. Information on
the applicant and whether or not the request was funded, denied or
b. A brief description of the project or activity to include information on:
c. The amount of money
|APPLICATION & APPROVAL PROCESS:|
|The application procedures and approval process in place at the individual Site Councils may be used, in keeping with selection criteria outlined herein, to select recipients of Foundation funds.|
questions, contact Lynda Taylor, Grant-Funding chair: